HBIC is an acronym which stands for: Head Boss In Charge
The definition of an HBIC: She who takes ownership of and has her sh*t together.
Somedays I fully embody her, and other days I fall short. Nonetheless, she is someone who I strive to be everyday.
She can be described by all the quotes & memes that most inspire you:
More specifically, an HBIC can be described in five (5) additional ways - in fact, these are the 5 things an HBIC must be:
1. She must be direct. She means what she says, and says what she means.
2. She must be compassionate. Genuine concern for the well-being and happiness of others is important, and it must be important to her.
3. She must be supportive. She does not hate on others and recognizes there is enough success to go around for everyone.
4. She must be proactive. She does not simply let life pass her by, she seizes the day and goes after what sets her soul on fire <3
5. She must be a trouper. She does not give up. She conquers her obstacles and knows that anything is possible.
An HBIC dreams big and works hard to make them her reality. So really, its about being in charge of your own life ... the head boss in charge of your own life!